Thank you for your consideration and interest in this position. Due to our company’s internal re-structuring, we had to put this vacancy on hold until February 2023. We will notify you when it is available on our social media platforms.
We are firm believers in hiring for attitude, skills, culture fit and inclusivity and build groundbreaking AI to facilitate this!
Our vision is that the most efficient, sustainable and inclusive hiring is done by a ‘hybrid’ recruitment process, where man and machine pair up!
Our mission is to end the ‘war for talent’ cause there is NO lack of talent! There is a lack of diploma’s, experience and certificates, so let’s look at people differently, find their talent and skill them efficiently and effectively!
Our Proposition: traicie is the best AI-powered talent sourcing tool for recruiters – For fast augmented recruitment by close skills gap with the best Artificial Intelligence Platform & Recruiting automation.
Traicie close the skills gap through augmented recruitment and recruiting automation:
#1 Leverage Your Talent Acquisition by filling roles faster and efficiently with qualified candidates.
#2 Reduce Recruitment Costs, Attrition Costs, Total Rewards (C&B) Costs.
#3 Speed up Recruitment process by automation soft skills and hard skills screening
#4 Build a strong company culture by AI application to analyses candidate with ‘natural’ fit to the company’s DNA
#5 Find diverse talent with hidden gems by reduce hiring bias to improve Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
#6 Confident using traicie #1 AI-powered talent sourcing solution with the science behind by Ghent, KU Leuven University & Antwerp Management School
As an HRBP HRIS Partnership Outreach Manager, You will:
- Source, and refine new HR tech, software, agencies partner with strategy & policy.
- Work together with our lawyers to set up the terms & agreement and motivation scheme.
- Be the account manager to onboard (train) monitor & keep track of partners.
- Come up with monthly newsletter to keep the partner (especially HRBP, and HRIS roles) updated & motivated.
- Strategize ways to augment the success of partnership with HRBP, and HRIS in companies and other HR tech, software, agencies in strategic programs.
- Setup reporting on the partnership scheme for both internal & the partners
- Work together with the marketing team to conduct a co-marketing activity with the partnership with HRBP, and HRIS in companies and other HR tech, software, agencies.
- Work alongside the Executive Business Manager delivering HR advisory services, directions and support in areas such as employee development, performance management, human rights, employment law, policy interpretation and conflict resolution.
- Provide guidelines and solutions to Management on best practises to follow.
- Maintain and manage projects and initiatives that are mutually agreed with the Executive Business Manager.
- Graduated from business, human resources related degree
- 2 years experience in to setting up partnership or in HR, recruiting, sourcing roles.
- Ability to work with HRIS, HRMS, HRTech software, digital platforms, tools, and cloud-based technologies
- Speaks English fluently & ability to speak French/German/Spanish would be a great advantage.
- Experience in starting a project from start to finish