As a leader, we know you’ve been looking forward to recognising the employees who have supported you throughout the ups and downs of the company. However, because it will be a virtual Thanksgiving, you must find remote-friendly ways to make your employees feel valued.
Occasionally, one of the popular options is sending employees heartfelt Thanksgiving messages. However, we recognise that crafting the ideally practical expression of gratitude can be challenging. We have your back!
To assist you, we have compiled a list of thirty perfectly unique Thanksgiving messages that will make your employees feel warm, blessed, and thankful going into the holiday season. Send one of these Thanksgiving messages to your employees to demonstrate your appreciation and respect for them.
| >>> You might interested in Free Personality Survey for Career to pinpoint what makes you unique.
15 Best Thanksgiving Messages For Office Use
I hope you might find your favourite ones!
1. It is accurate to say that we won the lottery when we hired such an incredible group of employees. You are the primary reason we can do what we do and reach the breakthrough milestones in our office. On Thanksgiving, we wish you the best of luck. May it be filled with love, appreciation, and joy.
Thank You Messages for Employees from COVID-19
2. Everyone on earth has suffered dramatically due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Despite this, we observed a group of individuals who smiled in the face of adversity, assisted others whenever possible, and followed every safety regulation to ensure the safety of their loved ones and others. Yes, we are talking about you. You are our heroes! We appreciate having such a robust, resilient, and courageous team on our side this Thanksgiving season. Sincere appreciation for everything. Best wishes for Thanksgiving!
Thank You Quotes For Employees From Managers
3. During this holiday season, we would like to express our appreciation for your generosity, willingness, and consistent efforts to build success for our company. You have undoubtedly set a high bar for all of our future employees. We wish you, your friends, and your family good health and prosperity. Best wishes for Thanksgiving!
4. From covering for a sick coworker to ensuring everyone receives credit for their contributions, you are the ideal teammate everyone desires to work with. Our entire workforce aspires to be like you. We are thankful to have you with us this holiday season. We wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Downloadable Thank You Quotes For Employees From Managers
Printable Thank You Quotes For Employees From Managers in 2022
5. You are the deserving recipient of a turkey, gravy, and mashed potatoes meal. Thank you for meeting every deadline and completing every project on time. You are someone we can rely on even with our eyes closed. May you celebrate Thanksgiving with your incredible friends, family, and loved ones.
Employee Appreciation and Recognition Message Examples
6. Every day, we are grateful to have you as a member of our work family. We want to thank you for being an exceptional person both on and off the job. We wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with love, optimism, and blessings!
Non-Cheesy Employee Appreciation Quotes To Recognise
7. The past year has been challenging for everyone. This holiday season, we wanted to let you know that you have been a significant factor in our continuous success. An extraordinary person like you deserves the most extraordinary Thanksgiving. Many thanks for everything.
8. Happy Thanksgiving Messages For Colleagues Cards Printable
Now that it’s time for reflection, we realise that the day we hired you was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. You are an outstanding employee as well as a wonderful person. It’s time to celebrate, have fun, and eat delicious turkey.
Best wishes for Thanksgiving!
Thank-You Team Player Message
9. From working around the clock to providing timely solutions to our clients to being an incredible team player, you have made us incredibly grateful to have you on our team. We could not have desired a better employee. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Professional thanksgiving message for Managers
10. The past year has been challenging for everyone. This holiday season, we wanted to let you know that you have been a significant factor in our continuous success. An extraordinary person like you deserves the most extraordinary Thanksgiving. Many thanks for everything.
Thanksgiving messages to colleagues
12. I am not sure if my best friend can fill the shoes of my best colleague at work. But I am sure that you-my best colleague, can effortlessly fill the shoes of my best friend. Thanks for your support.
13. Your generosity, willingness, and tolerance in assisting those in need have been unique to our team. We appreciate having someone like you looking out for us. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Gratitude Thanksgiving message for employees
14. We are grateful for the opportunity to observe you at work. Positive vibes and warm Thanksgiving greetings are being sent your way.
15. During this Thanksgiving, we would like to express our gratitude to each of you for being a pillar of support throughout this challenging year. You have worked tirelessly to provide our customers with exceptional services and propel this company to new heights. Now that everything has been completed, it is time to enjoy, unwind, and have a good time. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Do you know that traicie’s sourcing tools for recruiters can help the hiring team with culture-based hiring but also improves the strategic, operational value of the recruiting process :
- Cost of a job board – Reduce annual spending on job boards
- Cost of HR tools – Reduce the cost of surveys and assessment tools
- Recruitment costs – Reduce selection costs
- Internal mobility – Fill more skilled jobs with internal staff
- Time to hire – Reduce the number of days a role goes unfilled
- Salary costs – Reduce overall salary costs
- Attrition – Reduce the rate of turnover
- Recruitment cost – Reduce the general recruitment cost