Thank you for your consideration and interest in this position. Due to our company’s internal re-structuring, we had to put this vacancy on hold until February 2023. We will notify you when it is available on our social media platforms.
We are firm believers in hiring for attitude, skills, culture fit, and inclusivity and build groundbreaking AI to facilitate this!
Our vision is that the most efficient, sustainable, and inclusive hiring is done by a ‘hybrid’ recruitment process, where man and machine pair up!
Our mission is to end the ‘war for talent’ cause there is NO lack of talent! There is a lack of diplomas, experience, and certificates, so let’s look at people differently, find their talent and skill them efficiently and effectively!
Our Proposition: traicie is the best AI-powered talent sourcing tool for recruiters – For fast augmented recruitment by closing skills gap with the best Artificial Intelligence Platform & Recruiting automation.
Traicie closes the skills gap through augmented recruitment and recruiting automation:
#1 Leverage Your Talent Acquisition by filling roles faster and efficiently with qualified candidates.
#2 Reduce Recruitment Costs, Attrition Costs, and Total Rewards (C&B) Costs.
#3 Speed up the Recruitment process by automation soft skills and hard skills screening
#4 Build a strong company culture by AI application to analyses candidates with ‘natural’ fit to the company’s DNA
#5 Find diverse talent with hidden gems by reducing hiring bias to improve Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
#6 Confident using traicie #1 AI-powered talent sourcing solution with the science behind by Ghent, KU Leuven University & Antwerp Management School
About the Talent Acquisition Manager in Belgium/Germany role
The Manager Talent Acquisition Operation is responsible for leading, managing, and driving the talent acquisition operations in strategic end-to-end recruitment and onboarding, in the same time, capturing similar problems and coming up with a solution for our customers in Human Resource Department.
Manage full life-cycle recruitment activities:
- Talent planning implementation includes determining recruitment needs, sourcing and recruiting candidates, prescreening, interviewing, reference checking,
- Development of job briefs, interview guides, onboarding, and retention strategies, ensuring innovative sourcing strategies are implemented,
- Researching the market for current talent challenges and solutions, developing a social media strategy for recruitment
The role will be required to shape, develop, and manage a large team of professionals in identifying, attracting, and onboarding talent to efficiently and effectively meet changing traicie needs.
Talent Acquisition Manager also has to work with the leadership team to manage day-to-day activities and design and execute strategic HR initiatives, including performance management and training paint points of our Human Resources Partners, to enhance users’ experiences and traicie’s products.
About you as a future Talent Acquisition Manager at traicie
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience within Talent Acquisition/Recruitment
- Experience using and optimising applicant tracking Systems
- Experienced with talent mapping, pinelining, funnel.
- Exceptional relationship building and management skills
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage your workload autonomously
- Strong negotiation skills with talent candidates.
- The ability to work with teams across various geographic locations
- A high level of IT skills and proficient in using Microsoft Office suite
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working arrangements