Even though your office will likely be closed for Thanksgiving, you should still express gratitude to those who have impacted your business throughout the year. We know you are activating holiday mode, such as sending various autumn-themed Thanksgiving cards, preparing Thanksgiving parties for the office, etc. Fortunately, we can assist you in crafting the ideal Happy Thanksgiving to customers’ messages.
And we are writing it for you! Keep reading, please!
Why do Employers need to Send Happy Thanksgiving Cards?
We all recognise the importance of expressing gratitude to our employees and customers. This demonstrates our appreciation for their patronage and our desire to retain their loyalty. Many businesses wait until the end of the year to send out holiday greetings or notes. Sending a Thanksgiving card is significantly more impactful. Thanksgiving is a time when gratitude is on everyone’s mind. We spend time with family and friends and contemplate our lives. By sending a personalised Happy Thanksgiving to customers messages note, you demonstrate to your customers that they are an integral part of your life. Not only will your customers be moved, but they will also keep your company in mind as the busy holiday shopping season approaches.
It is a chance to distinguish oneself, demonstrate humanity, and potentially sell products.
Sample “Happy Thanksgiving” Greetings for Customers and Clients
Not sure how to compose a Thanksgiving greeting for a client or customer? The key is to keep it simple, avoid selling, and maintain a friendly and professional tone. Focus on praising the recipient as an excellent customer. Here are some examples to stimulate your imagination:
- This Thanksgiving, we appreciate our customers. You’re a member of our family, and we value you!
- We appreciate your business. Next year, we look forward to working with you again!
- We are grateful for your support this Thanksgiving and every other day of the year. You have been a pleasure to work with!
- We appreciate your support throughout the year. We are delighted to have you as a client!
- We appreciate your participation in our community. We hope you have a safe and joyful Thanksgiving!
- We appreciate your business during the holiday season and throughout the year. Happy Thanksgiving from the entire [company] team!
- We appreciate your business. We wish you and your loved ones good health, prosperity, happiness, and love this Thanksgiving.
- I am appreciative of your patronage. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- It has been a pleasure to serve you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- We have so much people to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. You belong to this group. From everyone at [business], we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Sample “Happy Thanksgiving” Greetings to Staff and Employees
Customers are not the only individuals you should thank during the holiday season. Take a moment to reflect on your colleagues. After all, your coworkers have your back throughout the year. Taking a moment to express gratitude to coworkers can have a significant impact. You may use a more casual tone in these messages. Share a private joke with your coworker. Do you enjoy using “foul” language with your boss? Whether you prefer puns or sweetness, feel free to customise these messages:
- I wish you a fantastic Thanksgiving! Consume an abundance of turkey, watch football with family and friends, and be grateful for everything.
- Thank you for tolerating me at work. I appreciate having you around!
- Thanksgiving greetings to my favourite coworker! I am thankful for you and wish you a holiday filled with delicious food and excellent company.
- I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, turkey!
- Consume, consume, and be cranberry!
- Eat until you wobble! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Having wonderful friends is the greatest gift of all. I’m so happy to collaborate with you! Best wishes for Thanksgiving!
- Consider your blessings, not your carbohydrates. Happy Spanx-giving!
- Here is a card for Thanksgiving. Deliver me pie on Monday. Piece out!
- Thank you for enduring this problematic year with us. Your faithfulness is greatly appreciated! Enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving messages for close customers
After experiencing so much appreciation, you may desire to spread gratitude everywhere. You can wish your friends, family, neighbours, and even your child’s teacher “Happy Thanksgiving.” Occasionally, a simple “Happy Thanksgiving” is sufficient. Here are a few additional ideas:
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well!
- I am sending you an abundance of blessings. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
- We wish your holiday season may be filled with love and joy. Best wishes for Thanksgiving!
- Best wishes for a joyous and festive Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a turkey leg this Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day.
- Keeping you in mind this Thanksgiving. Sending lots of love, joy, and pumpkin pie your way!
- What a year. Thank you for your participation! Best wishes to you this Thanksgiving!
- May your blessings be multiplied. Best wishes for Thanksgiving!
- Best wishes for Thanksgiving! Enjoy the feast!
Sending Thanksgiving wishes to your customers, clients, partners, and coworkers can significantly impact you. Sending a holiday card with a business message of “Happy Thanksgiving” is a simple yet effective way to express appreciation. Get your customers’ attention by wishing them a Happy Thanksgiving and expressing your gratitude. They will undoubtedly appreciate your sincerity and remember you throughout the holiday season. It does not get any creamier than that. (Wink.) Do you know that traicie’s sourcing tools for recruiters can help the hiring team with culture-based hiring but also improves the strategic, operational value of the recruiting process :
- Cost of a job board – Reduce annual spending on job boards
- Cost of HR tools – Reduce the cost of surveys and assessment tools
- Recruitment costs – Reduce selection costs
- Internal mobility – Fill more skilled jobs with internal staff
- Time to hire – Reduce the number of days a role goes unfilled
- Salary costs – Reduce overall salary costs
- Attrition – Reduce the rate of turnover
- Recruitment cost – Reduce the general recruitment cost